Friday, October 20, 2006

Bon Voyage!

We are leaving in the morning for our vacation. We are flying to Miami and staying one night there, and then we will board the ship on Sunday. We will be back the following Sunday. I will not be updating until we get back. The internet on the ship is much too spendy. I will hopefully post some pictures when we return. So… have a great week, and know that I won’t be thinking about ya. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just took the time to "catch up" with your blog... I forget to check it. Anyway, hope you are having fun on the boat - I am so jealous! Us girls will have to take a cruise sometime, cuz ya know my hubby won't go! Let me know how that Laundry soap works. I've made homemade bubbles for the kids and want to make bubble bath, but haven't thought of giving up my TIDE! and never my DOWNEY! Miss you lots and Love you even more! Rusty