Sunday, October 01, 2006

We Eat Out TOO Much!

Friday I went to La Parilla for lunch. Then for dinner we went to Friday’s. Saturday we went to Zaxby’s for lunch and Little Anthony’s Pizza for dinner. Today we are staying in though. Brian is on a liquid diet as he is prepping for a colonoscopy in the morning.

Yesterday morning we both went here to the eye doctor for our yearly exams. Both of our prescriptions changed slightly. Brian ordered new glasses and we both will get new contacts. We both liked the doctor, but the customer service there is lacking a bit.

I got a haircut and highlight yesterday afternoon. It had been six months so I guess it was about time. I also wanted it to look good for vacation. :o)

Last night Brian was watching football so I cross-stitched for a while. I am working on a Christmas tree skirt with – you guessed it – snowmen. I’m going to have to keep at it to get it done in time.

My laundry is calling me…

No comments: