Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Good Results

Brian’s colonoscopy went well. He only had 3 small polyps which the doctor removed. They will be tested just to rule anything out. The bad news is that the doctor didn’t think the polyps could be causing Brian’s pain, so we’re back to square one trying to find the source. Next stop… the gall bladder. We will wait until we get back from vacation (18 days – WooHoo!) to venture down that road.

Sunday we watched The Amazing Race. I think my favorites are Erwin and Godwin. I really like watching all the interesting places that they go. Really makes me wish I could travel more. Monday we watched last week’s Heroes and TiVo’d the current episode. I’m not sure what I think about it yet. We’ll probably watch at least one more episode to decide. There is not really anything on tonight, so we’ll probably catch up on some shows we have on TiVo.

Until next time…

No comments: