Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Back from Vacation

We have been back for over a week, but I’ve been trying to avoid reality so I haven’t posted anything. I took off my countdown ticker. Guess I’ll have to find something else to count down to now. We had a fabulous time. We went to three different beaches and snorkeled at two. We did some shopping and I got a new ring. I uploaded my pictures to here. If you have any trouble seeing them, let me know. I did come home with a head cold though. Luckily it started on the last day. I’m pretty much over it now.

Last Thursday I went to the Taste of Home Cooking School. It was fun again, but I still didn’t win any door prizes!

Sunday we tried a new church. It’s Northside Baptist Church and it’s just up the road from us. We will probably go back again.

Until next time…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Misty,
Just checked your page and delighted to see the photos. Wow..that water...believe if I could just get there about now..that I could get well. Glad to hear that you are better ..I am lots better but this thing wants to fight back and not leave me alone yet!!! Looks like yawl had a good time though & got some great shots...I love the 'feet' photos and kept thinking they were some sort of "liquor" ad!!!! Anyway, thanks for sharing and hope to see yawl soon.
Sure am delighted to hear about finding a new church to visit! Super and we will be in prayer that God lead you to the place you both need to be & belong!
We love you two!!!
Love ya, pw 'mom'