Friday, October 21, 2005

Nothin' Much

Brian's coming home today. He should be on the ground around 5:00. That is if there aren't delays in Atlanta (which is never the case). We don't really have any plans this weekend. We'll probably go tomorrow to see if there has been any progress on our house.
How about Survivor? Just when I thought it was starting to get dull, Judd opened his mouth and wouldn't shut it! Bobby Jon has lost his marbles - that is if he ever had any to begin with. And poor Brian was completely blindsided. I'm still pulling for Steph... not sure how it will all turn out.
I talked to my good friend, Kristy, last night for an hour. She's 38 weeks pregnant and growing impatient. Hopefully she'll have her new baby boy before the month is out.

Word of the Day
provenience • \pruh-VEE-nee-unss\ • noun : origin, source

1 comment:

Misty said...

Cool word. I have never heard of that word before.