Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Not Too Much...

Saturday we met with the security system guy. We are going to have our new living room wired for surround sound. Brian is so excited. (Men and their toys...)
Sunday we went to The Great Georgia Airshow at the Peachtree City Airport. The cloud cover was really low, but it was still a really nice airshow. Got home in time to see the Braves lose.
Monday we went to check on the house... still no concrete. Maybe later this week. Also went to Weight Watchers. I stayed exactly the same. Guess that's better than gaining.
Tuesday Brian left for Orlando. He'll be back Thursday. I watched The Biggest Loser and The Amazing Race. I really can't stand the Paolo family!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I don't like that Paolo family either. They drive me crazy. And I am not liking The Amazing Race as much as I usually do. Although I keep cracking up at that one family that has the two little kids. You know, the ones that were singing "She'll Be Comin' Around the Mountain" as they were in the buggy carried by their parents! LOL!