This standard time stuff is for the birds! By the time I leave work at 5:00 it's already getting dark. Sure it's lighter in the morning, but I'd much rather have my daylight at the end of the day. I'm not a morning person anyway.
Have I mentioned yet that I'm a Mary Kay consultant? Be sure to click on the link to the left to get your free sample of the TimeWise Microdermabrasion. It's good stuff! Also, let me know if you ever need to order anything. That's my plug. It's as pushy as I get. :o)
My friend Kristy had a beautiful, big, baby boy last Wednesday. His name is Ethan and they are home and doing great. My sister-in-law is scheduled to be induced next Tuesday. So hopefully in less than a week, I'll have a new nephew. (All these babies and I'm so far away.)
I haven't been too good at the Weight Watcher thing lately. I've been dealing with some back pain issues and haven't made it to the last couple of meetings. Plus, my pal Misty who was supposed to keep me motivated has deserted me. I'm planning to get back on track and go to Monday's meeting. I don't think I've really gained in my absence, but I haven't lost either.
Brian stopped at our house on the way home from work yesterday. The lumber has been delivered, but none of it has been put to use. We're going to go look again tomorrow, and hopefully there will finally be a change. I'll post a new picture if there is.
Survivor: I can't stand Jamie anymore!! I wish Rafe and Cindy would have flipped and gotten rid of him. There's always hope for next week...
Word of the Day
ab ovo • \ab-OH-voh\ • adverb
: from the beginning
Friday, November 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment