I rejoined Weight Watchers last night. I started over. I was up just 3 pounds from when I quit going nearly two months ago. I still have my very attainable goal of one pound per week, but now I have to make up nearly 5 pounds from slacking. If I hadn't gained those 3 pounds back, I'd still be almost on track. Hopefully I will have a good first week back.
Tonight's the season finale of The Biggest Loser. I think Matt will probably win. He still needed to lose the most when he left the ranch. I'm still kind of rooting for Suzy though cause she's the only woman, and women usually have a harder time losing weight than men. No matter who wins the money, they all did tremendously well!!
Our house has siding now (on three sides). I forgot to take the camera, so I don't have a new picture. I'm hoping the brick will go on soon now that the rain has stopped. I'll post a picture then. It didn't pass the county's pre-insulation inspection last week. I'm not sure what all needs to be corrected, but hopefully it won't take too long and then it can be re-inspected. We're still shooting for mid-January for a close date.
We got most of our Christmas shopping done over the weekend. WooHoo!! We haven't done any decorating though. I'm not even sure where our decorations are. We probably won't do much, if anything, since we need to be packing up instead. We will be in Indiana over the Christmas weekend and in South Carolina over New Years anyway. We can enjoy our familys' decorations instead. It's less work that way! :o)
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you buy my Christmas present? Huh? Didya...didya?
How do you do it? Manage to get that shopping done so timely. I am always dragging my feet. You need to teach a course on "Christmas Shopping Done Early". Hoping to get our tree up this week. I got spoiled with a "live' tree last year and expect the same for '05. Things are already getting too busy..my only accomplishment...cards are in the mail. Whew...now that's a job. Looking forward to seeing you two over the holidays. Take care , love ya, pw
Post a Comment