Saturday evening we went to a get-together with some of the people I work with. We played a game called The Battle of the Sexes. You divide up men against women (I guess that was kind of obvious), and then the women are asked questions men should know (e.g. What would you use a phillips head for?) and the men are asked questions women should know (e.g. Which do you apply first - lip liner or lipstick?) It was a lot of fun. Brian thought it was unfair because quite a few of the women's questions were sports related and women know those things because they watch with their men. I agreed that it was unfair but only because women just know more than men. :o) I think I may put it on my Christmas list.Word of the Day
detritus • \dih-TRYE-tus\ • noun
1 : loose material (as rock fragments or organic particles) that results directly from disintegration
2 a : a product of disintegration, destruction, or wearing away : debris
2 b : miscellaneous remnants : odds and ends
1 comment:
Oh yippee! The house is started! I am excited for y'all. I'll have to go check out that game. It sure sounds fun. We never socialize though, so we're out! LOL!
Post a Comment