Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Finally

A completed picture!!! Yeah, I know. We've been here for nearly a month and I'm just now getting around to this. So this is it. Home sweet home. We still have quite a bit to put away and organize. And lots of personal touches still to make... landscaping, paint, wallpaper, etc., etc. But overall, we're glad to be homeowner's again.

This is my new kitchen.

I would add more interior pictures, but it's so hard to get a good picture of a room. :o( I guess you'll just have to come and visit me. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Misty,
Been waiting on a few pictures & was excited to seea new post. Your new home looks great and I cannot wait to see it and yawl up close and personal. Are you still unpacking boxes? Now that is a job, but can be sort of fun finding a new place for everything. So what next for Survivor...is weird Shane (is that his name..I hardly pay him any attention cos that is what he craves most!) the next million dollar winner..I sure hope not. Not sure who to pull for this time around. Take care and hugs to you both. PW