Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Taste of Home Entertaining
I registered a little over a week ago to be a consultant for this brand new company. I've subscribed to the Taste of Home magazine for years and love it, so I couldn't pass this up. I'm really excited about it. It's an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor with the potential to earn a lot. We are going to offer great quality products including kitchen tools, cookware, cutlery, dining, and decorative. We also have exclusive products designed by Mario Batali as well as publications from Rachel Ray. Eventually (probably in 2007) we are going to offer some food items. Shows will begin in May. Be sure to check out my personal website. (I've also added a link on the left.) If you would like to know more about the Taste of Home Entertaining opportunity, please contact me by comment, email, or phone. I would love to talk to you more about it. Also, if you would be interested in hosting a show, let me know. It's a great way to get free stuff for yourself, and it's a lot of fun. (I'm willing to travel, too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Misty,
I got the Taste of Home catalog in the mail and thanks. There are so many lovely items in there for your kitchen and home. I hope that you enjoy this new venture and that it goes great for you. Sometime in the near future..when yawl can plan a trip here to see us ...(after we get thru the busyness of the next couple of months) we will just have to coordinate a TOH party while you are here. Between mom , Susan and I we should be able to generate lots of interest. Thanks for sharing and I hope to hear more about it soon. Sure do wish you were going to be here to walk that bridge with me this weekend. I could use the encouragement and incentive from someone who can do such a long walk!!! It is definitely a 10K this year. LW says I can do it..and I think I can..after all it is more about endurance for me than speed..altho they are letting walkers wear timing chips this year too. There are so many firsts to this race that it shall be interesting. The newspaper today even said that the bridge engineers were curious to observe the impact of 45,000 human feet pounding on their bridge. HMMM...interesting thoughts in the paper for those of us walk/running it for the first time huh? Just wish that airline was flying in here about now and you could just hop on down and walk with us! Maybe by next year they will expand for a longer season here. SO....
Take care & write soon. Hugs to you both.
Love, pw
Post a Comment