It's been over two weeks since I've blogged anything. I was doing so good at the beginning of the month. I think I posted three days in a row!! Now it seems there is not much going on to write about.
I had a Southern Living at Home party last week. It was a lot of fun, and I got lots of free stuff too. :o) It's always nice to get things for free.
My Taste of Home Entertaining business is keeping me busy. Saturday I went to a training session in Northwest Atlanta. Then afterward, I worked at a booth for 3 hours at the Atlanta Home Show. Monday night I had a local meeting and met a few of the other consultants in this area. Then last night I found out that I'm going to get my kit a month earlier than originally planned. Now I really need to focus and get things organized to start doing parties in May.
Survivor is finally back on tonight. I was starting to go through withdrawal. ;o) I still don't know who I want to win though. I don't like anybody this season.
I like the hippies (BJ and Tyler) on The Amazing Race. They are so funny and haven't really backstabbed anyone yet. I cannot stand Lake and Michelle. I hope they are the next to go home.
American Idol is still going pretty much like I thought it would. I still think Taylor and Chris are the best guys and Mandisa and Katharine are the best girls.
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment