Friday, February 24, 2006

Too Much TV

American Idol is soooo time consuming. It was on for a total of 5 hours this week. Next week will be 4. I'll sure be glad when they get it narrowed down a little. Then I think it will only consume 1 1/2 hours each week. My favorites are Taylor and Chris for the guys and Paris, Kellie and Katharine for the girls. I cannot stand Brenna - she's way too full of herself!

There is no one that I really like on Survivor anymore. And at the rate they're going, there won't be any females left soon. I think I'll root for Bruce. I feel bad for him that he had to go to Exile Island twice, and it looks so miserable there. I'm a little disappointed that Terry found the individual immunity idol. He probably won't need it... but who knows?

The Amazing Race starts next Tuesday. It's back to teams of 2 rather than families. I haven't decided who I'll root for. I have to see the first show to see who's annoying before I decide.

Thank Goodness for TiVo!!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I have liked Terry from the beginning. I am glad he found the idol. I was rooting for the "older men" from the very first show. And Bruce is just weird! I like Taylor's CD. I'm impressed. I am selling the other on Ebay right now!:) Capitalism at it's finest.