We are moved!!!! After an exhausting weekend and LOTS of help from my parents, we are all moved in to our new house. The term "moved in" means we are living there, however there is so much still to unpack and put away that I don't really feel "moved in." It's going to be quite some time before we get everything the way we want it. I will add a picture of the completed house here soon.
Brian's headed to Milwaukee, WI tonight because it's cold there. Sounds crazy to me, but they are doing some testing on a plane and it needs to be subfreezing. I think I'll stay right here in GA - it's supposed to be 71 today. :o)
Anyone watching American Idol? They were cut down to 12 girls and 12 guys last night. My three picks right now are Kelly Pickler, Paris Benett and Taylor Hicks. Tuesday is the first night when you can call in a vote. We never vote - we just like to watch.
Don't forget... Survivor tonight.
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Misty,
Such good news to know that yawl are all moved in. Don't mind the boxes ...they will get unpacked eventually. Just enjoy the new sights, smells and sounds of your new home right now!!!! Cannot wait to see some photos of it all finished up. I bet it is lovely. Now you get to put those finished touches on it to make it your own. Looking forward to seeing yawl & your new digs very soon.
Take care and give that meandering northern bound son of mine a warm hug when he gets back...he will need it after MN huh?
Love ya, pw
Post a Comment