***Survivor Spoiler***
I can't believe they voted off Misty!!! Now I have to find someone else to root for. Stupidity must be a requirement for this show. So far they have not voted off the right person once. The first week should have been Cirie (she's afraid of leaves!), the second week Shane (he's a freak!) and last night Ruth Marie (she's the weakest). Oh well, what do I know anyway? :o)
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree..where did they get these people from...to vote off Misty instead of the 'psycho' guy...what's his name..Shane? He would scare me and I would send him home in a skinny minute for the pack of cigarettes which he seems to need so badly. How does he get by? Hope you are fine there and not too exhausted from all the unpacking. One day at a time.
Take care and talk soon. pw
Post a Comment