If you're reading this, please leave me a comment so I know who has dropped by. If no one comments, how am I supposed to know who is reading my blog?!? I think I've only gotten comments from 4 different people since I started this blog. Just click on the little pencil after my post. Also, please click the Frappr! link on the left and put a pin in my map so I know where you are. If you can't figure out how to do either of these, click the Send E-mail link on the left and send me an email. Thanks bunches. :o)
3 comments:
Comment from moi!
Hey Misty,
I have been following you & am certainly enjoying your site. A good way to get news of you two. I did finally get the pics to work today...not sure what was wrong. The house looks fabulous and I know yawl are ready to be settled again. Looking forward to seeing you two soon.
Love ya, pw
UPDATE ALREADY!
Post a Comment