Tuesday, September 27, 2005

2 Days and Counting

The 3-Day starts in two days! I guess I'm ready. I'm not packed, but that's the least of my concerns. I still struggled with blisters when I walked this past weekend. And we only walked 9 miles. I think I'm going to invent socks made of super adhesive moleskin! The weather looks like it is going to hold out for a wonderful weekend. Highs only in the 70's. I raised over $2500 for the walk!! That's amazing! Thanks to all of you who helped me exceed my goal!

Last night at Weight Watchers I lost the 2.2 pounds I gained last week, but that's it. I'm hoping after walking 60 miles I'll be down a few more for next week. I definitely won't be sticking to the plan though as I'll need plenty of energy to keep walking, so I'm not sure how it will all turn out.

The Amazing Race starts tonight! WooHoo! Little things excite me. :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joyce & Chuck

Anonymous said...

Misty Good luck with your walk this weekend. Hope you can make it the whole 60 miles. Joyce & Chuck

Anonymous said...

Misty, Have a great "Walk" this weekend. All of us here in SC will be there with you in spirit too. I will even wear my pink bracelet all weekend just to think of you and what you are doing. Take care of your feet and good care of you cos you are very special to us. No matter what you accomplish this weekend...we are so proud of you!
Can't wait to "read all about it" and hear about the adventures of your weekend. Talk soon.
Love ya, PW & LW