Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm Back!!!

We are done traveling for a while, and I am finally taking the time to blog a bit. We survived Christmas/New Year's in South Carolina. Here is a photo of Brian and I the last night we were there. We were a little bit worn out by that point.

Our house is progressing at a snail's pace. We are still hoping and praying to close before the end of this month. It sure looks like a lot needs to be done before then. This is my kitchen. (I think I need a maid.)

The outside hasn't changed too much. We do have shutters now and the soffits are finished. The concrete was poured yesterday for the driveway, sidewalks and patio.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Love the photo! Very nice. E-mail me with your "numbers" once you get them! Hope to talk with you soon!

Anonymous said...

WOW, HUGE kitchen. Oh would I love a kitchen like that!