Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back In GA... For Now

We made it back home at around 7 o'clock last night. It was a short weekend, with LOTS of "quality" time in the car. The drive up was totally uneventful... no bad weather, no heavy traffic, no road construction. We made it to my parent's house at about 3:30 Friday. We celebrated Christmas with my parents and siblings and their families on Saturday. It was chaotic at times (which should be expected with 4 little ones all under 4), but I think everyone had a good day. I may post some pictures later after I get them developed. Sunday was a relaxing day spent putting a puzzle together, watching a movie, and eating anything that was left from the day before. Then we headed home on Monday. The trip was slower goings as traffic was MUCH heavier. I think half the country was headed to Disney World!! Now we have 3 days at home and we're off to South Carolina to do Christmas with Brian's family. The travel time for that trip should only be about 5-6 hours.

No comments: