Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Unbelievable...

I finally made it back to Weight Watchers. I missed three weeks due to traveling for the holidays. And I lost 2.2 pounds!! Guess that peanut butter fudge my mom made for Christmas must be low fat!! Yeah, right. I know it's not that great of a loss for three weeks, but I'll take it. My short term goal is to lose 10% of my body weight before the end of February. That will almost get me back on track with the pound-a-week goal that I originally set back in August. Then my next goal will probably have to be to fit into a nice dress for Brian's brother's wedding. That's in June. Check out their wedding website.

I don't think we're going to make it into our house before the end of January. :o( The builder is now saying on or before February 15th. The front yard was landscaped over the weekend, and the trim is still being installed inside. I think we're just left with: trim, paint, flooring, lighting fixtures, switches/receptacles, stucco, and touchups. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it sure looks like a lot.

Brian's birthday is on Saturday. He'll be 31. I haven't gotten anything for him. We usually don't get each other much (if anything) for our birthdays. Most times we just go out for a nice dinner. Maybe we can go to the movies this weekend too. I know he still wants to see Narnia. (He was supposed to be getting to move for his birthday!!)

No comments: