Friday, December 16, 2005
Brian's a Master
or something like that. Brian just completed his master's degree at Oklahoma State University through their distance education program. If he were actually in Oklahoma, he would be walking down to receive his diploma tonight at commencement. Instead he has to wait for it come in the mail. I think he ended up with at GPA of about 3.8. That's pretty good, considering his first semester of undergrad he didn't even make a 1.0 and was put on the dean's list. Not the good dean's list... but the one where they tell you to get your act together or you will be asked/forced to leave the university. He's come a long way since then (that was before me). It appears he got his act together. I'll only take part of the credit for that. :o) I'm glad he is finally finished and that he completed this goal he set for himself. Now I don't have to proofread his papers anymore. Let's just hope that he doesn't decide to go for his doctorate now! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOOTY for Brian. Congratulations!
Way to go Brian...as MOM I can sure say how very proud I am of him. He overcame a lot of obstacles just to get where he is today. And for your part in his success "M"...as his mom...I thank you so much for loving and encouraging him! I love you two! "MOM"
Post a Comment