Monday, April 23, 2007

So Sorry…

I haven’t posted anything in over a month. I really don’t know where the time has gone. We have been trying to get the baby’s room all ready. The paint and wallpaper are up and most of the furniture is in place. We still need to get the curtains up and a few things on the wall. I also need to buy a rocker or glider. The airplane theme was a perfect fit since Brian is such an airplane junky. This little guy won’t have a chance to not like airplanes. :o)


We are still tossing names around. I think we are getting much closer, but nothing is definite yet so we are keeping it a secret for now.

My in-laws had a shower for me over the weekend in South Carolina. We had a great turnout and I received lots of nice things. Here are just a few pictures.

Brian is still working on the backyard. We planted nearly a half acre of grass seed about a month ago and since we have been in a drought since then, he has been watering whenever he can. It’s starting to take root, but it is going to be a long time before it is all filled in and looking nice. Hopefully it will turn out as we envisioned it. We want “Junior” to have a nice backyard to play in. I guess that gives Brian at least a year to get it in shape. :o)

I’ll try to post again soon.

No comments: