Oh Boy..Oh Boy...Oh Boy...if he ain't a darling, I will just hush up! How wonderful to get another glimpse of this baby! As a soon to be grandma, I can hardly speak because my heart is so full of love already! Just delighted to hear how well both of you are doing and feeling. What a special blessing for us all.
Oh Boy..Oh Boy...Oh Boy...if he ain't a darling, I will just hush up! How wonderful to get another glimpse of this baby! As a soon to be grandma, I can hardly speak because my heart is so full of love already! Just delighted to hear how well both of you are doing and feeling. What a special blessing for us all.
3 comments:
YAY for baby boys! Congratulations!
Oh Boy..Oh Boy...Oh Boy...if he ain't a darling, I will just hush up! How wonderful to get another glimpse of this baby! As a soon to be grandma, I can hardly speak because my heart is so full of love already! Just delighted to hear how well both of you are doing and feeling. What a special blessing for us all.
Love you, G'ma West
Oh Boy..Oh Boy...Oh Boy...if he ain't a darling, I will just hush up! How wonderful to get another glimpse of this baby! As a soon to be grandma, I can hardly speak because my heart is so full of love already! Just delighted to hear how well both of you are doing and feeling. What a special blessing for us all.
Love you, G'ma West
Post a Comment