Monday, February 05, 2007

How 'Bout Those Colts!

I'm a native Hoosier, so I couldn't help but cheer for the Colts last night. They had me worried in the beginning, but they recovered and stuck it out. I'm sure all of Indiana is in a state of bliss right now.


I also like watching the new commercials that they play during the Super Bowl. I think my favorite was the rock, paper, scissors one for Bud Light. There weren't too many others that really stood out though.
That's all for now. I'll update tomorrow. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Misty,
Yeah, I was tickled by those Colts too...after all one of my favorite people in the whole world is a Hoosier:) :) I was not sure from the opening minutes and kick off touchdown that it was gonna be as good a game as it was..but loved the finish.
Thinking about you 3 today and will be anxious to hear from you. Just wondering if my dream esp (as to pink or blue )is still as accurate as when I first met you (saw you in a dream 1st..no kidding..ask Bri) But love yawl and will talk soon. 'MOM'