Less than a week until we hopefully will know if this little one is a boy or a girl. Let’s take a vote… what do you think? Several of the “wives’ tales” are pointing toward girl (not to mention my entire family thinks that), but there are a few that lean toward boy. We will be happy no matter what we get. I just want to know. :o)
I think I am feeling movement, but it’s so sporadic it’s hard to tell. I’m still battling nausea somewhat, but it’s definitely better than it was before. I’ve started to get a little bit of a belly, but at this point it just looks like more pudge. :o) I believe I have gained about 10 pounds so far which isn’t too bad. I still would like to keep my gain close to 25 pounds.
Brian’s birthday came and went. We went to eat at Texas Roadhouse the night before to celebrate and then we vegged on the couch and watched football all day on his actual birthday. (How ‘bout those Colts?!?)
The weather has turned cold here the last few days. There is a chance for snow/sleet here tonight. Of course everyone has begun panicking. These southerners are so funny. :o)
That’s about it for now. I’ll update again on Tuesday with the news.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am thinking girl too. I don't know why. But I know you will be thrilled no matter what! I cannot wait to find out:)
At this point we are so excited that the pink or blue blanket matters not...we are just so happy. I have to admit tho of 3 'baby dreams'..2 have been girl and one I was not quite sure of, believe baby was wearing yellow! Anyway, it will be fun to know as well as helpful. I browse the baby department of every store now, itching to buy something and the 'color' scheme slows me down right now. We will be patiently and excitedly holding our breath for Tues. and hoping the young'un is lying on the correct side for viewing. Love yawl, MOM
Post a Comment