Thursday, May 11, 2006

Idol Shocker

Can you believe that Chris is gone?!?!? I'm beginning to think the whole thing is rigged. I was hoping it would be him and Taylor in the finals... but now who knows. He looked so shocked and disappointed. Katharine looked really surprised too. She's been in the bottom so much lately, I'm sure she thought she was toast.

My birthday yesterday was full of ups and downs. Work was the same old thing, then...
UP - Dinner with the girls was fun even though we ate way too much.
DOWN - I got home and our power was out. ARGH!! It didn't come back on until about 8:30 so I missed the first half of the Amazing Race.
UP - The hippies were able to come from behind and take first place this week.
DOWN - Chris was voted off of American Idol.
UP - My friend Angela, who I haven't talked to in over a year, called to wish me a happy birthday and we talked for more than an hour.
HIGHER UP - I found this when I went up to bed. :o)

So I guess all in all my day ended on a good note.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »