Goodness Golly… It’s been over a month since I’ve posted anything!! Here are the possible excuses.
- There hasn’t been anything going on to post about
- There has been too much going on to take time to post
- I’m just plain lazy
I think it’s somehow a combination of the three, but I’ll let you draw your own conclusion.
Let’s see if I can update you for the last month and a half…
The last time I posted, none of my reality shows had ended. Recap: Taylor won American Idol, Aras won Survivor, and the hippies (BJ and Tyler) won The Amazing Race. I was glad Taylor won AI. I liked him from the beginning. He has more “entertainer” in him than Katharine. Sure she can sing, but she doesn’t connect with the audience as well as Taylor. I didn’t really care who won Survivor. I didn’t have a favorite, and no one really stood out… maybe Terry, but I don’t know. TTOW!! The hippies were so my favorite to win. I think they played a pretty respectable game, and their book smarts ended up and won it for them.
New reality TV: We’ve been watching Hell’s Kitchen. It’s not really my favorite, but Brian likes it. It’s too much yelling for my taste. We also watched the first episode of Treasure Hunters. It seems like it is going to be a lot like The Amazing Race. I think I am going to like it.
I’ve had 3 TOHE parties since my last post. I think my presentation is getting better with the practice… fewer nerves at least. I still tend to talk too long… I sure never thought I would struggle with that. I’ve always been a low fluff to the point kind of girl.
Our anniversary was 5 days after my birthday… 7 years! Some days it feels like more, some days less. Brian and I went out to dinner between my birthday and our anniversary, and my necklace was a combo gift as well. I knew I screwed that up 7 years ago!!
Brian and I went to Savannah, GA over Memorial Day weekend. We took a trolley tour and went on a riverboat cruise. It was super hot, so we didn’t walk around as much as we wanted to. We did walk down River Street though.
We got additional cabinets in our master bath a few weeks ago. Our master bath had no drawers and a lot of unusable space, so now we have 6 drawers.
I haven’t been back to Weight Watchers in quite a few weeks. I’ve lost my motivation. I should probably take the ticker off above and start over. We did finally get a treadmill though. It was a Christmas present that we hadn’t got around to getting. Brian and I decided that’s what we would give each other last year. We just picked it up on Monday. Brian has used it twice so far and I have used it once.
My mom, sister, niece and oldest nephew came to visit a few weekends ago. We had a good time despite the super hot temps. We went swimming, bowling, played Legos, and watched movies. I think I’ve seen Robots 100 times now!
Last weekend Brian’s brother got married in Denver, CO. We were able to fly out for the wedding. Brian was a groomsman. The wedding was nice, but it was a very exhausting trip. I wish we had more time while we were there to go do some sightseeing. Maybe we’ll be able to go out again for a visit soon.
Brian had to work at the airport today sorting baggage. AirTran had a major computer glitch this week and they have been forced to revert back to the manual way of doing things. Atlanta is the busiest airport in the world, so you can imagine what a mess this is causing. I still haven’t heard when they hope to have it fixed.
Well I guess that’s it in a nutshell. I will try to update more often…
(I will try to come back and add a few pictures later.)
2 comments:
This is very interesting site... http://www.car-navigation-system.info/Best-mobile-phone-service-plans.html Part time customer service call center How long should and adult penis be Simmons discount mattress Inverted microscope acuvue contact free hardcore gallery Diferena relato fico narrativa Rent a car in lebanon pa Buy tenuate online cheap diet diethylpropion pill tenuate Advertising services web the northen iowa basketball team Formula of fioricet
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! free big cocks for mom Summer rental dennisport cape cod Cabelas diamond peak series backpacks http://www.order-phentermine.info http://www.oral-surgery-recipes.info discount headsets Baccarat memorial Travel to germany germany home insurance Saratoga ny links charm bracelet webhosting Us bad credit refinancing automibile cadillac Independent tire dealers Paxil tobacco
Post a Comment