This morning I walked 6 and a half miles with my friend Misty. We are both in training to do the Breast Cancer 3-Day at the end of September. We are on a team which is named Zero to Sixty. It is rather confusing having two Misty's on the same team, so I am Misty Lou and she is Misty Mae. We should have walked farther today, but this Georgia heat is unbearable. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more miles in on the treadmill tomorrow. I have finally reached my minimum for donations, although you can still donate at my 3-Day site.
After lunch, Brian and I went to check on things at our new neighborhood. We are building a house in Maple Creek Plantation north of Newnan. We usually go out each weekend to see if they have started anything yet. They haven't. It will probably be another two to three weeks before they start moving dirt around.
Then for dinner we went to Little Anthony's Pizza. It's a great little pizza buffet in Newnan. Yum!
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's offical now. I will read your blog everytime you update!:)
Post a Comment