Until we leave on vacation!!! We are going on this cruise to the eastern Caribbean. We went on our first cruise 3 years ago and have wanted to go again ever since. It was the most relaxing vacation I’ve ever been on.
Last night I walked 20 minutes on my treadmill. I have a 30 day free membership to iFIT so I’m giving it a try. I can link my treadmill with my computer and the computer controls the speed and incline of the treadmill. It’s actually really cool. The first two workouts that I have done have been very easy… too easy actually, but I don’t want to burn myself out so I’m going to follow the program.
We watched The Biggest Loser last night. Brian even told me I was “skinny” compared to those girls. I’m not sure that was a complement, but I’ve never been called skinny a day in my life, so I’ll take it. I don’t really have a favorite yet. I was going to root for the Indiana girl because of my Hoosier roots, but I really like the blue team better as a whole. I like Bob as a trainer too.
I just finished reading The Devil Wears Prada. It was pretty good… a quick and easy read. Now I’m waiting for the movie to come out on DVD so I can rent it from Netflix.
That’s all.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woo Hoo! You updated...
Post a Comment